Camp Cadicasu - Office Manager
The Office Manager performs administrative tasks and is our liaison to the outside community.
Position Dates: June 3 - August 25, 2018
Salary: $285/week + room and board
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited) to the following:
- Responsible for communications between camp and the outside community.
- Monitor and respond to emails and phone messages or enquiries.
- Assist the Executive Director and Camp Coordinator in all of their administrative tasks.
- Organize and distribute camp apparel to appropriate campers and staff.
- Provide daily and weekly schedules of the camp program to all staff.
- Prepare tribe lists, print camper forms, and other pertinent information.
- Keep the office clean, sanitized, and tidy in a productive manner.
- Safeguard and offer support for all staff members.
- Maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm no matter what the situation.
- Provide a caring and supportive environment where campers feel safe and secure.
- Model acceptable behaviour through a professional demeanour.
- Positive Attitude
- Criminal Reference Check with the Vulnerable Sector Search & Child Intervention Check
- Minimum 19 Years of Age (by June 25, 2018)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Previous work with children or in an office environment with positive references.
- Wilderness, primitive, outdoors, survival, or earth skills knowledge.
- Residential camp experience or community living.
- Out-tripping, camping, orienteering, and hiking background.
- The ability to work independently while being a team player.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Please send a cover letter and resume (with email addresses for 2 work or school references) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our website for more information about Camp Cadicasu to convince you that this is where you should be this summer!