Tim Horton's Children's Ranch - Program Facilitators
You guide a group through experiences. You take them through the thoughts, feelings, or actions related to those experiences. You help the group draw out their own understanding of their camp experience and the ways to use this knowledge when they return home. Your presence as a facilitator provides an environment where campers learn and grow and always feel safe; physically and emotionally.
We’re currently looking for…
Tim Horton Children’s Ranch – Kananaskis, Alberta
February 14, 2018 to May 26, 2018
What would you be doing?
- Delivering high-quality, intentional programming designed to meet specific outcomes and develop positive skills
- Inspiring young people to discover their strengths, challenge limits, and build resilience and leadership capacity in a safe and supportive environment
- Providing leadership and guidance to other staff, modeling inclusivity and mentorship
- Ensuring the safety of our participants, guests and staff at all times
- Ensuring program areas are organized, stocked, and in good repair
- Ensuring participants and staff are properly trained in activities and follow safety protocols
- Reporting incidents, and completing the appropriate documentation
Does this sound like you?
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in recreation, outdoor/adventure education or a related field preferred
- 2 years of experience working with children/youth of various abilities, preferably in an outdoor setting
- Demonstrated group facilitation skills
- Skilled in behaviour management and problem solving
- Current First Aid/CPR certification
- Certifications: Level I or Level II Challenge Course Certification – an asset
- Clear criminal background check
- Ability to live on-site for an extended period of time and work flexible hours
Join our team to…
- Be involved in inspiring young people to discover their best
- Be part of a team of liked-minded changemakers who have fun while doing important things
- Work in a beautiful location
- Participate in quality training opportunities
- Have room and board covered
- Actively enjoy the outdoors every day
Get your application to Kaitlyn.email@example.com.