Call for Submissions!
The Alberta Camping Association conference committee is seeking enthusiastic, knowledgeable individuals to be presenters at this year’s conference. We are so lucky to have such a large amount of camping professionals in our province who have a great deal of experience in many important facets of camping. If you, or someone you know, would be able to speak to the topics that we have listed below, please let us know! This is a fantastic professional opportunity to begin presenting to your peers in the industry while being in a supportive environment. An excellent way to give back to your provincial camping family by helping us all grow and thrive together!
- Seasonal Team Culture- how to create a place to return to for your staff
- Facility and Asset- maintaining and improving under budgetary constraints
- Camper families, Alumni and Volunteer Engagement – successful programs, how to instigate and how to keep them!
- Inclusivity (gender expression/new comers to Canada) – creating an environment for all to thrive in through camping
- Strategic planning – how to begin to look at your operation and plan for the future.
Please fill in the form if you are interested in presenting one of these workshops.