Choose a Camp Worksheet
Go through these questions to help you decide what kind of camp would be the best for your camp. Think about what you and your camper want in your camp experience at camp.
- What are the activities and interests your child would like to explore?
- What do you want your child to gain from camp? (e.g. try new things, develop a specific skill, learn independence, etc.)
- Do you have any special physical, emotional, or mental needs?
- There are overnight camps, day camps, religious camps, specialized camps, etc. Have you considered what type of camp would be best for your camper?
- What location works best for your camper and family?
- What camp will work best with your family’s schedule?
- What is the total cost for the camp?