Tim Horton Children's Ranch
Tim Horton Children's Foundation is seeking a Housekeeper for the Tim Horton Children's Ranch in Kananaskis, Alberta.
Position Dates: February 14, 2018 – November 30, 2018
- maintain a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment for campers and guests
- organize work schedule based on arrivals/departures and priority items
- wash, store and distribute clean linens
- stock facilities with supplies as necessary
- respond to requests for housekeeping
- report maintenance issues, including hazards
- maintain an inventory of cleaning supplies and equipment, and submit orders as needed
- ensure health and safety standards are followed at all times
- contribute to a supportive and positive work environment
- experience working in a hospitality environment
- previous experience cleaning a large facility (an asset)
- physical stamina and mobility to reach, kneel and bend
- the ability to lift, push and pull up to 25 lbs.
- reliable transportation to and from camp (required)
- a clear criminal background check and/or vulnerable sector search, as applicable
Tim Horton Children’s Ranch (THCR) is one of the Foundation’s 7 camps, and is spread out over 200 acres in beautiful Kananaskis Country. Located a 1 hour drive west of Calgary, Kananaskis is surrounded by popular tourist communities including Banff and Lake Louise. THCR offers a panoramic view of the Canadian Rockies and glacier-fed waters. Program highlights at THCR include: overnight camping and backpacking, whitewater rafting, organic gardening, horseback riding and rock climbing on a real rock face.
Get your application in by: December 29, 2017