The Alberta Camping Association posts training programs that are offered by both member and non-member organizations to help you and your staff grow in skills and qualifications in various aspects of the service your provide to your campers.
Have a training opportunity for summer camps? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Level 2 Challenge Course Practitioner Certification
Challenges unlimited is offering a Level 2 Challenge Course Practitioner Certification at Camp Kindle from April 22-27 and a re-certification test day on April 27. They are also offering activity specific training sessions on the following dates:
- Low Element Facilitation on April 22
- Belay Skills for Challenge Courses and Climbing Walls on April 23
- Staff Technical Skills for Aerial Work on April 24
- Specialized Element Operational Procedures on April 25
- Participant Assistance & Recuse procedures on April 26
More information and how to register can be found at: https://challengesunlimited.com/training/western-canada-training-modules/?v=3e8d115eb4b3